Youlisn X12 Bluetooth Speaker- Entertained with your family/friends
- 4 Adjustable LED Light Modes; the light color of the bluetooth speaker will automatically change with the rhythm of the music.
- 50W Loud Stereo Sound; which pumps out crisp treble, detailed mids, and especially enhanced bass while playing in loud volume.
- IPX5 Waterproof; no more worrying about rain or spills.
- Enjoy your party with brilliant lights & outstanding sound.
Dual Passive Radiators
With the DSP algorithm technology & dual passive radiators, the bluetooth speaker can maximally output 50W power, which will make your backyard full in beautiful music.
The outdoor speaker has IPX5 Waterproof function for fearless outdoor entertainment. You don’t worry about rain or spills, enjoy your music party on the backyard even when it’s raining.
Robust Housing Material
The shell of this Bluetooth speaker adopts a diamond-cut shape, which not only maintains a good-looking appearance, but also protects the speaker without hindering the perfect output of music.
Outdoor Wireless Speaker
- Bluetooth 5.0; ensures instant pairing and connection to any bluetooth devices without the hassle of wires or apps.
- Power Bank Function; the USB-A port on the speaker allows you to charge a smartphone.
40 Hours Playing Time
The Ortizan bluetooth speaker can play music for about 40 hours.
Greatly reduce the number of charging.
Power Bank Function
Our wireless speaker has a mobile power
function for emergency, which can charge
to your phone when you are at the camp.
How to connect with many Youlisn X12 50W Loud Bluetooth Speakers to play music and lights at the same time:
- Disconnect the Bluetooth connection first.
- Turn on the all speakers, and long press the pair button of one speaker, and you will see the blue light is flashing.
- Long press the pair button of other speakers, and then short press the pair button again, and you see the blue light is flashing quickly(it means it’s looking for pairing ), after a few time, the blue light is always on(it means they are pairing).
- At last, contact the bluetooth.